Here is just a quick rundown of a
few simple thing you can do to make your house look its best before
a showing and hopefully return top dollar.
- Dust and vacuum the whole house
- Make sure everything is in place and there is
- Open all curtains and blinds to let in as much
light as possible
- Turn on all lights in poorly lit rooms and dark
- Keep house at a comfortable temperature
- Turn off all TV’s and music players
- Try to arranging being away from the house while
it is being show, especially if you have small children and pets
- If you can’t arrange to be away from the
house, try to keep all children and pets away from potential buyers
and let the agent do all the talking.